Our Goal is Simple
To Serve You Well, And Be Beside You Every Step Of The Way!
Personal and Professional Service Throughout Texas
For more than fifteen years, Jon C. (Kit) Gallini, and now, Gallini Law, PLLC has provided quality legal services throughout Texas. Whether you are an individual or a business, we offer our clients the same resources as many large firms, without sacrificing the personalized focus and attention that comes with a more intimate firm environment. Jon C. (Kit) Gallini and Gallini Law, PLLC understands, and has always believed, that people are deserving of his personal time and attention, especially when legal issues arise. In the midst of the stress, difficult decisions, and potential problems that legal issues can create, you want to speak with a lawyer and receive the personal attention to the matter that you are deserving of, without having to go through an army of staff and assistants or feel that you are not important. This focus on people (whether individuals or businesses) and quality work has forged strong relationships locally, statewide and nationally.
Our goal is simple–to serve you well, and be beside you every step of the way.
We realize that we cannot truly serve our clients if we attempt to work in every area of the law. That is why the legal practice areas at Gallini Law, PLLC are limited to planning, advising, and legal representation (lawsuits and filings) in certain areas split between Business Practice Areas and Personal Practice Areas. Ofttimes these areas overlap. This allows us to concentrate our expertise for you in areas that we focus in on a daily basis. These areas are as follow:
BUSINESS PRACTICE AREAS:
- Business Planning, Advising, and Representation in Court
- Entity Formation (including INCs, LLC, LLP, Partnerships, Sole Prop, etc)
- Contractual Drafting, Reviews, and Negotiations
- Business Bankruptcy (Chapter 7) and Dissolution
- Collections and Defense (throughout the State of Texas)
- Employment Matters
- Insurance Subrogation (throughout the State of Texas)
PERSONAL PRACTICE AREAS:
- Estate Planning and Probates (including Wills, POAs, Trusts, etc)
- Real Estate Matters
- Bankruptcy (Chapter 7 and Chapter 13)
- Debt and Collection Advising, Planning, and Representation
- Accident and Injury Insurance Representation and Settlement
- Employment Matters